1. Press HOLD ON/OFF button for 5-10 seconds continuously until RED/BLUE flashes.
2. Once light is flashing RED/BLUE, this indicates EXŌ is ready to pair and will appear in the Device List. or YouTube Search: "How to Pair EXO Wireless Adapter"
3. Once Paired, Insert Exō FIRMLY into Aux Port.
B. HOW TO TURN OFF/ON
1. To Turn ON, hold button for 3-5 seconds until Blue light appears.
2. To Turn OFF, hold button for 3-5 seconds until Red light appears.
3. If pairing is not completed within 2 minutes, Exo will turn off.
C. BATTERY TIP
1. DO NOT charge battery until it is completely dead.
2. Once Dead, Charge Fully or Until red light is gone (approx 2 hours).
The full achievement of the Lithium Polymer Battery is not reached until the battery is fully Charged 2-3 times. These Steps will maximize the life of the battery (Refer to Manual Note 5)
1. NOTICE BEFORE USING Thank you for purchasing exo_studio / solo2®) wireless audio adapter. Please read User's Manual completely before you use the adapter.
exo_studio / solo2®) is designed for wired Beats® to get rid of wire restriction, for listening to high quality music wirelessly that is based on the latest Bluetooth® wireless technology. exo_studio / solo2®) works as an accessory for the Beats® headphone, it can be easily connected to a mobile phone for call conversation and music listening, it is also capable to connect to other Bluetooth®-enabled devices like Notebook, iPod, etc.
exo_studio / solo2®) is compliant with Bluetooth V4.1 specification, supports HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP profiles. Please make sure your phone or other devices support these profiles.
1) Bluetooth specification: V4.1
2) Operation frequency: 2.4GHz
3) Supported profile: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
4) Operation range: Up to 10 meters
5) Talk time: 7 hours
6) Play time: 7 hours
7) Standby time: 150 hours
8) Charge time: 2 Hours
9) 3.5 mm stereo audio output
3. PACKAGE CONTENTS LIST Please inspect this package and refer to the package contents list below to verify all items were included in this package:
<1> Multi-functional button
<2> 3.5 mm stereo audio output
<3> Micro USB Charge Port
<4> Extension for car AUX port
5. BATTERY INFORMATION The device is equipped with an integrated lithium-polymer battery. The battery cannot be replaced. Do not attempt to remove the battery from the device since it would damage the device. The full performance of a new battery is not achieved until after two or three complete charging-discharging cycles. The battery can be charged and discharged several hundred times, but it loses its capacity over time.
Disconnect exo from the power supply as soon as the battery is fully charged; Overcharging would reduce the service life of the battery. A charged battery will lose its capacity if it is not used on a regular basis.
Important: Ensure that the battery is fully charged if you do not use the device for a long period of time. To avoid a complete discharge of the battery, exo should be charged at least every 3 months.
6. CHARGING THE BATTERY The exo is operated with a rechargeable battery. Read the section "Battery information" before starting the charging process.
- The fully charged battery has power for up to 7 hours of talk-time, 7 hours music playing time, and up to 150 hours of standby time. However, the talk and standby times may vary when used with different mobile phones or other compatible Bluetooth® devices, usage settings, usage styles, and environments. For using exo with iPhone, an additional battery meter () will be activated and the remaining battery capacity will display on your phone.
-To conserve power, if the Exo is not connected to a device for approximately 5 minutes, Exo will turn off automatically.
7. WEARING EXŌ
<1> For Beats® headphone: <2> For car :
8. BUTTON SETTINGS
9. FCC & IC STATMENT Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: The manufacturer is not responsible for ANY interference, for example RADIO or TV interference, caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
WARRANTY The condition of this warranty and supplier's responsibilities under this warranty are as follows:Warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser only.
- You must be able to prove the date of original purchase of the unit with a dated receipt.
- The warranty is not applicable if the product has been subject to physical abuse, improper installation, modification, or repair by an unauthorized third party.
- Supplier's responsibility shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the product at its sole discretion.
- Specifically exempt from any warranty are limited-life consumable components subject to normal wear and tear such as batteries, decoratives, and other accessories.
- Supplier is not responsible for failure resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, or any unauthorized repair, or modification.
- Modification and repair of the unit should be done by an authorized and qualified service center or returned to the manufacturer.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary under local laws.